Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Technically for all games like that (RB, RB2, GHWT, GH3, GH2, GH1, Ultimate Band, etc.) but I couldn't think of a better name at the time.

Anyway, just a place to discuss those games, set up score duels, get peoples friend codes, or start a band!

So, basically all you have to do to join is just ask!

But I wouldn't mind knowing peoples favorite of those games, favorite instrument of the four, and maybe getting some Friend Codes if anyone else has Rock Band 2 for the Wii...

I'll start. My favorite games is Rock Band 2; (ORLY?) my favorite instrument is Drums, though Guitar is a close second; And... crap, I can't remember my friend code. I'll post that soon.

I'm thinking of making a band in RB2, if anyone wants to join. Basically all slots are open, as I can play any of the four instruments.

Last edited by Flashdoggydogg on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_8Bit_RP_Board/index.php?
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:58 am

I play Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour, I'm best at Guitar and Bass (I play on Hard for most songs). Um, that's it...
Back to top Go down
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:42 am

Awesome! ^^ Maybe if I get my Wi-fi back up, I can duel you on GH3.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Cool you got it on Wii? (BTW I got GH3 on Wii and GHWT on PS3)
Back to top Go down
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:09 pm

GH3 - Wii

I has no GHWT no PS3. =\ Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Is ok don't worry. (Trapped Under Ice by Metallica is amazing!)
Back to top Go down
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:17 pm

It's my favorite "Ride the Lightning" song, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Oh, oh, can FS join? I thought it was just RB at first (not that I don't like it, but it's not as good as GH), so I didn't join before XD But I loves GH2 and 3 (both for PS2), and I want WT.

Oh, and of course I can't do Wi-fi =/

So um....yesh.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh gee, how could I possibly say no to a club like this? I'd like to join! ...Please?
Even though the only game I have at the moment is WT, I can easily say that I LOVE playing all the games related to GT! (I play the different games inside Best Buy, Gamestop, etc. when I get the chance)

My favorite game is WT (duh, it's the only one I own so far and it's just plain awesome! XD), my favorite instrument is Guitar (I can play almost any song on Hard/Expert even if it's the first time I've heard/played it), and I don't have access to my friend code at the moment... (Wii's not setup)

Also Flash, I'd be interested in joining your online band (since I'll have 9 GBs of internet each month in Australia), but I don't have RB2 at the moment. =/ I am thinking about getting it (mainly because of "That's What You Get", "Dead Or Alive", and a few others) before our flight back to Australia though, so yeah... If I do get it before we leave, could I be the Guitarist? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Wow, losta peoples! XDD May need to make a list soon.

@HK: Sures, though (even not regarding that you don't have Wi-fi) it'll be a while. For some reason my Wi-fi connector died on me.

@Kai: I figured that someone would do that....
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:55 pm

I did what now?

Anyways, in case anyone's curious (which I doubt), I'll list my favorites on GH2 and 3. I have quite a few, no clear winners...I'll put in spoiler cause it's kinda long.

Spoiler:

I want to get RB2, cause I played it at my aunt's/uncle's house at it was fun. Controls were weird compared to GH's, but it was fun.

Meh, I just wanted to type a lot XD

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Raw Dawg

Raw Dawg

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:00 pm

You thought that it was just RB when it's all games like that.

Wow, you do liek a lot.

Yeah, the timing is different for RB than GH. (GET RB2. IS AWESOME, AND WE ALL MAEK BAND *shot/jk*)

XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)   The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The music based video game club (I.E.: Rock Band, Guitar Hero, etc.)
Page 1 of 1