Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Giveaway Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

Official Giveaway Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Giveaway Thread   Official Giveaway Thread EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:24 pm

Welcome to the giveaway section, where generous people can give away pokemon that are unwanted to other people. They may be shiny, have specific movesets, or are otherwise valuable. Please follow a few rules while posting here:

1) Do not ask for anything specific in return. That would be considered a trade, and belongs elsewhere.
2) Please include a detailed description of what you are giving away. Please state how many of them you have, too. (It is first come first serve here)
3) Don't post saying "OOOOH, ILL TAKE ONE!!!!" If you want soemthing offered here, please PM the poster.

So I'll start things off with my own personal giveaway:

Pokemon: Murkrow
Level: 1
Quantity: Practically limitless
Natures: All
Special Staus: Has the egg moves Drill Peck and Sky Attack, which make it perfectly geared for physical offense.
Back to top Go down
Palcks

Palcks

PostSubject: Re: Official Giveaway Thread   Official Giveaway Thread EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:22 pm

^Poor TT. No one replied. I'll take one, if that's what I should say xP Now should I offer you something? Or how does it work? *BA is a moron*

I'll give Pokémon away too, if that's also how this thread works(I think it should've been a little more clear on how everything works here TT ^^Wink

Pokémon: Pichu
Quantity: Um, a bunch ;D
Natures: Any
Special Status: Knows special egg move Volt Tackle - yes, it does. No, the Pichu isn't from AR, it's a "product" from my Pikachu's breeding. The Light Ball is from the AR though xD

So....yup yup.
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Official Giveaway Thread   Official Giveaway Thread EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:59 pm

yeah, this is the giveaway thread, so if you post asking for something, there is no need to give anything specific in return. But BA, I'll take one of your Pichus if you want a Murkrow Razz
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: Official Giveaway Thread   Official Giveaway Thread EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Can offer adamant Totodiles with ice pucnch. ( I have a female adamant that I breed with everstone)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Official Giveaway Thread   Official Giveaway Thread EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 pm

You saw it coming.

Pokemon: Mudkip
Quantity: Many. Just....many.
Natures: All
Special Staus: Has Mud Bomb, along with Surf and Ice Beam.

Meh, mostly just from when I wanted to raise a Mudkip to lv 100, and it has some good special moves XD I just never gave Kippy Earthquake back yet.

Like anyone needs a Mudkip, cause it's too loveable to not have one already. <3

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Giveaway Thread   Official Giveaway Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Giveaway Thread
Page 1 of 1