Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread Empty
PostSubject: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:36 pm

Merry Christmas!

Hello, everybody! It's that jolly time of year again and I'm in the mood for giving!
I've prepared this thread so that I might be able to give most of the SPC members a gift for the holidays. (a shiny Pokemon for Diamond and Pearl) If you want to be in my list to receive a gift via Nintendo WFC, just post up to 8 of you favorite Pokemon that you don't have a shiny version of. (I'll try to get one of them for you) Note: To receive a gift you must also have acces to Nintendo WFC.
Though I'm normally traveling and don't have access to wifi often, I'll be staying at our house in Colorado for the holidays. And since a friend of mine has wifi and we go to his house occasionally, I'm sure we'll be able to arrange a time to trade. I'll be able to give gifts throughout this month of December (and possibly a bit later if 'delays' happen) so please post soon! Very Happy

List:
Fire Suicune
Tatortot
yhyiannis

Last edited by Hydro King on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:23 pm

I'm a greedy b*tch, so I must post here XD

If you're giving out shinys (shinies? how the hell do you spell it >>), all I really want is a shiny Zigzagoon or Wurmple. I'm too discouraged to try again for 'goon, and I'm too lazy in general to just use the Radar XD

And yes, I do have Wi-fi. I think you know that

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Okay, FS, I'll go and see what I can do. =)

Also, I have more than just shiny Pokemon, so if you'd like a certain Pokemon that is EV trained, etc., please let me know.

BTW, I don't want anyone to feel selfish/greedy or anything about asking to receive a gift. I encourage everyone to ask for something!
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Wow, this is really nice of you! So here's what I want: (all shinyzzz)

Arcues
Darkrai
Manaphy
Cressilia
Palkia
Dialga
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi

......just kidding XD

But if you could find it in your heart to find me a shiny Charmander, Murkrow, Tangela, or Misdreavus, i would be extreemely grateful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Quote :
Wow, this is really nice of you! So here's what I want: (all shinyzzz)

Arcues
Darkrai
Manaphy
Cressilia
Palkia
Dialga
Mewtwo
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi

......just kidding XD
Boso... XP

Alright, TT, I'll get onto it! =) *adds to list*
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:13 pm

HK you ROCK! I don't have wifi at the moment, but I may get it soon. If not, can you trade it to my friend? He'll get them to me. It's the one I was talking about who left to Singapore.

If you can, I've always wanted any one of these:

Eevee, Torchic, Cyndaquil (this one is for that friend who left, his main goal in Pokemon is to get a shiny Typhlosion haha. So if you can only get one, and it's this one, then I'm fine with just giving it to him, he's gotten me awesome presents anyway), Female Ralts (Gardevoir's should only be female in my opinion haha), Sneasel, Totodile, Turtwig, Beldum.

ANY one of those would be AWESOME HK. I feel kinda guilty, but yeah haha.

Thanks so much if you can get any of those.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Sure, Yani, I can get a Cyndaquil for your friend and one of the others listed for you. =) (as long as my luck doesn't fail me something terrible that is... XD)
And yeah, I can probably trade both of them to your friend. (as long as I have his friend code and a way to contact him or something for the trade)

Also, please don't feel guilty. I just wanna give my friends (and others) a small gift is all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:09 am

Hydro King wrote:
Sure, Yani, I can get a Cyndaquil for your friend and one of the others listed for you. =) (as long as my luck doesn't fail me something terrible that is... XD)
And yeah, I can probably trade both of them to your friend. (as long as I have his friend code and a way to contact him or something for the trade)

Also, please don't feel guilty. I just wanna give my friends (and others) a small gift is all. Smile

YAY! Thanks so much man Very Happy You're awesome! Sneasel and Beldum are at the bottom of the list out of the ones I put there, the others are way higher haha but any would be amazing Very Happy Haha don't worry if you can't get any of them. It's your choice whether you give them or not and I won't get mad if you can't find them.
I'll make sure to get his Friend Code for you and we'll find a way for you guys to contact each other.

I can't help feeling a LITTLE bit guilty though Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:56 pm

No worries! You're quite welcome! And don't worry, I know just the Pokemon to get you. Smile
I've already found a shiny Cyndaquil while breeding, but it has a pitiful nature... I'm using an Everstone though, so it shouldn't take much longer. I'll let you know via PM when I get both Pokemon.

Yani wrote:
I'll make sure to get his Friend Code for you and we'll find a way for you guys to contact each other.
Sounds good. I'll let you know when we go Colorado Springs for a few days. (that's where my friend with wifi lives) We should be leaving in a few days now...
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Hydro King wrote:
No worries! You're quite welcome! And don't worry, I know just the Pokemon to get you. Smile
I've already found a shiny Cyndaquil while breeding, but it has a pitiful nature... I'm using an Everstone though, so it shouldn't take much longer. I'll let you know via PM when I get both Pokemon.

Sounds good. I'll let you know when we go Colorado Springs for a few days. (that's where my friend with wifi lives) We should be leaving in a few days now...

Thanks so much man Very Happy How come it won't take much longer to get the shiny :S Isn't it really hard to hatch a shiny?

Alright cool, I hope my friend is back to Singapore and not at work by then Smile
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:04 pm

Yani wrote:
How come it won't take much longer to get the shiny :S Isn't it really hard to hatch a shiny?
lol Not at the rate that I hatch 'em! XD It's just real hard to get a good-natured shiny is all.
I'm also able to do it faster at the moment because I have lots of free time. (I just can't go online much though because we have a dial-up connection and we're expecting some calls within the next few days)

Yani wrote:
Alright cool, I hope my friend is back to Singapore and not at work by then Smile
Good! Very Happy I just found out that we might also be spending about a whole day at my friend's place, so we'll probably have plenty of time to do a trade then! (I just need to make sure that I've gotten the two shinys by then)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 am

Hydro King wrote:
lol Not at the rate that I hatch 'em! XD It's just real hard to get a good-natured shiny is all.
I'm also able to do it faster at the moment because I have lots of free time. (I just can't go online much though because we have a dial-up connection and we're expecting some calls within the next few days)

Good! Very Happy I just found out that we might also be spending about a whole day at my friend's place, so we'll probably have plenty of time to do a trade then! (I just need to make sure that I've gotten the two shinys by then)

Hahahahaha! Well thanks so much for going on speed hatch Very Happy

I'm talking to him on MSN right now... I'm going to surprise him. I'll paste the conversation in here. I'm the one who's name starts with Yani and his is the one that starts with Gary haha. Oooh this is good so far. Hahahaha it's so funny. You'll see his reaction. Here it is:

Yani      ♥     Innes - 将軍 - In The Sensory, Serenity... Could It Be, That I'm In Ecstasy... says:
well
Yani      ♥     Innes - 将軍 - In The Sensory, Serenity... Could It Be, That I'm In Ecstasy... says:
umm
remember.. how you love cyndaquils...?
Gary .. REIxSHINJI FOREVER... Promise (Reprise)-Everything that you are not.. says:
Gary .. REIxSHINJI FOREVER... Promise (Reprise)-Everything that you are not.. says:
yes?
and... how you love it's shiny form?
yes?
well...
i just might have your xmas present for you
YOU BAST*RD
HOW did youget one???
WTF
Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
i hatched anothre 60 on the plane!
lmfao hahahahahaha
well
i have a friend on the SPC forum
and hes doing a free shiny giveaway for xmas
:O
and he's gna give you a shiny cyndaquil and another shiny for me
nice nature Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:27 am

Yani wrote:
Hahahahaha! Well thanks so much for going on speed hatch Very Happy
Your're welcome. It usually takes more than 100 eggs for a shiny to pop up, but if I'm real lucky, one can show up within the first 30-some.

*looks at MSN conversation* XD lol Your friend sounds really surprised and happy, but kinda irritated at the same time! XD And yes, it will hopefully have a good nature, but I can't promise anything with the IVs.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:19 pm

Hey, would you be able to get me ANY shiny other than Shinx? I really don't mind, but here's some prefrences:

Houndoom/Houndour
Zubat
Sneasel
Growlithe
Ponyta
Electrike
EEVEE!
Any Legend

I don't have Wi-Fi, but I can go to places that have it, such as the library.

I'll feel bad, so I might have to find you an item it game to make up for it .
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:18 am

Hydro King wrote:
Your're welcome. It usually takes more than 100 eggs for a shiny to pop up, but if I'm real lucky, one can show up within the first 30-some.

*looks at MSN conversation* XD lol Your friend sounds really surprised and happy, but kinda irritated at the same time! XD And yes, it will hopefully have a good nature, but I can't promise anything with the IVs.

You're a bloody fast egg hatcher then hahaha.

Yeah he is! That's because he had hatched at least 60 eggs on the plane back to Singapore and still no shiny. Don't worry about IVs man Smile
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:38 pm

E wrote:
Hey, would you be able to get me ANY shiny other than Shinx? I really don't mind, but here's some prefrences:

Houndoom/Houndour
Zubat
Sneasel
Growlithe
Ponyta
Electrike
EEVEE!
Any Legend

I don't have Wi-Fi, but I can go to places that have it, such as the library.

I'll feel bad, so I might have to find you an item it game to make up for it.
Sure thing, E! I'll start looking for one of those right away! =)
Okay. It might be a bit trickier for both of us to get online at the same time though (since you have to go somewhere specific to get wifi), so I'll let you know ahead of time when I can most definitely get wifi.

Yani wrote:
You're a bloody fast egg hatcher then hahaha.

Yeah he is! That's because he had hatched at least 60 eggs on the plane back to Singapore and still no shiny. Don't worry about IVs man Smile
lol Yeah, I even hatch eggs when we watch a movie at night sometimes.

Gee, then there's no wonder he sounded the way he did! XD
Okay, I won't... Although it probably will since the 'parent' Pokemon both had really good IVs.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 am

Hydro King wrote:
lol Yeah, I even hatch eggs when we watch a movie at night sometimes.

Gee, then there's no wonder he sounded the way he did! XD
Okay, I won't... Although it probably will since the 'parent' Pokemon both had really good IVs.

Ah that's a good way to pass the time.

Hahahaha yeah the poor guy. But he's really happy now. And him and I are lucky I got wifi, 'cause his isn't working.
Haha if it does, then thanks even more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread   HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

HK's Christmas Gift-Giving Thread
Page 1 of 1