Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serebii sucking rate

Go down 
+13
Jess
Peachy-kun
Yani
Sundried
Niedude
riversong
Griff4815
DD
Sarahpom83
otaku-dono
Tatertot
Fire Strike
Mephisto
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How much does Serebii suck?
I wouldn't say it sucks, it's just not good enough...
Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
It sucks a bit...
Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
It sucks
Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
It sucks a lot
Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
OMG SUCKING FOR Serebii IS PLAIN PERFECTION!!
Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Larry

Larry

Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 pm

I like it but they need more rules since it is so popular and there are alot of people and that means spammers...Some mods suck and some are cool...
Rave sucks
Volteon is awesomeness
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Larry wrote:
Volteon is awesomeness
You mean Volteon is a mod now?! That sounds pretty cool! My brother and I versed him quite a few times on wifi before. (but I haven't talked to him in a while...) Gee, I sure haven't been keeping up-to-date on what's been happening on Serebii. ^_^; I'll have to have a chat with him sometime...
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Oh come on, even I knew Volteon was a mod =P

But anyways, I don't go to Serebii anymore, like I'm sure I've stated. I do look in the clubs section at clubs I used to be in, though, from time to time. Just to see if anything's going on. Yes, I'm nosy.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:19 pm

Okay even I knew Volteon was a mod as well haha. I never usually know who gets made a mod or what's happening and such.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:47 pm

FS wrote:
Oh come on, even I knew Volteon was a mod =P
[quote"Yani"]Okay even I knew Volteon was a mod as well haha.[/quote]
Okay, I get your point, you two. =P I just never really paid much (if any) attention at all to the things going on at Serebii... =/ (well, until recently that is)

FS wrote:
But anyways, I don't go to Serebii anymore, like I'm sure I've stated. I do look in the clubs section at clubs I used to be in, though, from time to time. Just to see if anything's going on. Yes, I'm nosy.
And just what exactly would be the point of knowing about what's going on in a club you're not even in anymore? (and don't plan to join) =P (kidding)
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:41 pm

^Nah, I just get curious XD Like in the Shiny Pokes club (which I joined....yet never posted otherwise XD Dunno why...), I love seeing who gets new shinies and all. I check a few others too, though not as much. Some of them, I realize, are not as well run as I thought they were.

Not to mention my favorite club is dying/is dead. No, the SPC was not my favorite club (though it was EXTREMELY close). The Feline Poke Club was. It was the first club I was active in, and it is/was owned by my bestest SPPf friend (sorry guys XD). Made my first batch of friends there. Sad to see it die ;~;

.......Don't kill me.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Kyogre35
Spammer
Kyogre35

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:14 pm

I voted it sucks a bit...because of the aformentioned (FS probably doesn't know that word afro ) mods and rules. Here is definatly better because of less rules and better mods.

And I wonder who voted for the last option.......
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey, I know what that word means D< Bad Kyo. FS is smart. Even though she doesn't act it here.

[/pointlesspost]

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serebii sucking rate   Serebii sucking rate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serebii sucking rate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2