Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Palcks

Palcks

SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you Empty
PostSubject: SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you   SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:28 pm

THE ELEMENTS ARE OUT TO GET ME.

Okay, so the other day it was windy, right? Well it started getting super windy when I got home from school and the wind kept blowing everything everywhere in my neighborhood. And my house kept sounding like it was gonna topple over any second. PLUS, we have a really big window on the front of our house and the wind cracked it - A LOT. The wind was like "WHOOSHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!" and are window was all "CRRRCK" and now it's got a big crack in it D:

THEN, today at school the power went out. And not just fro a few second or minutes - it was at least half an hour long. And I was in the middle of doing work in Spanish (Spanish II to be exact) and the overhead projector thingy shut off....same with everything else in the school.

But before Spanish, during lunch, I was getting pasta for lunch and when I was getting sauce, this fucking hot water stuff that's so pointless and random near the sauce thingy, splashed up and burnt my hand! I hate the elements now, and just because of this my hair will probably burst into flam- oh, wait.....nevermind *rushes to find water* (and not the evil water from school)
Back to top Go down
umbreon

umbreon

SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you   SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:19 pm

lol i know wat you mean man
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/aquamaster12

SUCKISH ELEMENTS - poop on you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Miscellaneous Discussion-
Jump to: