Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant Thread

Go down 
+5
DD
otaku-dono
Tatertot
riversong
Fire Strike
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:41 pm

See title.

So yeah, rant about anything and everything here. Feel free to curse the hell out of someone (not the members here, though. I mean something like: "And that as*hole *insert name here* was..." blahblahblah).

I call first dibs.

ANYWAYS, today was just total, and utter, COMPLETE CRAP. *throws keyboard...even though she's using a laptop....throws laptop* My primary program for taking notes for school decided to COMPLETELY delete everything on it, including notes, homework, a couple drawings (not that those matter), classwork, answers to stuff, test preparations, and so on. JUST UP AND DELETED ITSELF.

Then, one of my friends gave me applesauce....rather, in the morning they did (don't ask why, I don't know). Put it in my lunch box. What happens?

It EXPLODES. Normally, I love exploding stuff.

Lots of paper towels were wasted.

Then I stepped in gum. Bright, blue, visible gum. Four times.

Out teacher yelled at us about not printing stuff on time, and even though I didn't have to print anything, I felt bad.

Not to mention one of my classmates said my friend didn't do any work in a group project we were doing, when she was the leader of the group, typed most of the stuff up, and everyone else didn't listen to her (except me, cause I'm good like that *shot*). Then another guy, who is an idiot and thinks he's awesome, decided to say I did nothing (which was false, I did a lot of work too) and called me a few names I will not repeat.

And now my leg hurts, I have twenty things I need to do by tomorrow that were assigned today, I need two damn newspapers (don't ask), I need a stupid compass for Geometry (WHY DO MATCHING ANGLES FUCKING MATTER?), my leg hurts even more now, I need to read something, and I'm tired.

Oh, and by the way........I AM NOT QUITTING SEREBII. INACTIVE DOES NOT MEAN LEAVING PERMANENTLY. IT MEANS "IN-ACTIVE". AS IN NOT ACTIVE. MEANING, I WILL NOT BE ON MUCH, BUT I WILL COME ON SOMETIMES. NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Don't know why you want me there anyways...

And that's all for now, I guess.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Okay, I can make good long rants in my diary (yes, I keep a diary xD). SO typing it up while pounding the keyboard is even better!

SOO theres this girl named Kelsey who's my 'friend', and I say that term loosely because of her issues with me. My best friend Cashmere (yeah that's her name lol) knows Kelsey also, and then theres my other friend Adrianne who Kelsey apparently thinks is her best friend, Adrianne likes to talk about Kelsey when we're walking to 1st hour together. Adrianne brings the topic of Kelsey up first everytime, not me, but Kelsey thinks I'M the one who says crap about her. LOLLL i'm not like Adrianne, who calls Kelsey 'man-lady' because she's overweight and thinks she can beat us at arm-wrestling (who cares anyways?), but Kelsey invites Adrianne and Cashmere to her Halloween Party, and not me, and she also tells them not to tell me about it because she's is mad at me for being 'annoying'. HYPOCRITE. SOO let's SUMMARIZE.

1. Kelsey thinks I talk about her when i'm walking with Adrianne to 1st hr when it's really Adrianne who does so.
2. Kelsey is mad at me because "I can be annoying". She doesn't have the guts to say this to my face however, instead she chooses to tell Cashmere and Adrianne, who in turn tell me since they wont listen to Kelsey when she tells them not to tell me.

x.x Tongue twister lol, it's so stupid I want to barf. She's such a hypocrite, if she thinks I'M annoying then she should look at herself. She loves to badger Adrianne everyday at lunch to work out for Lacrosse, Adrianne told me herself that she's sick of it (this is why I switched lunch tables to sit with some art buddies). Kelsey likes to blame me for **** I didn't do, and she obsesses with getting participation points in American Studies (we need 60 points by the end of the school year, she already has 50, I have 18, and yet she whines that the teacher never calls on her, which is how we get the points to begin with). Does she think I'm annoying because I sometimes ask her for answers? She does the same, and yet whenever I ask she acts all mad. I guess i'm more laid-back then her.

So now i'm just ignoring her lol.

Now for my brother rant. OOoooo.

My brother is 20. He quit working months ago for my uncle's construction company because the work was too hard, and he didn't want to go down to Ohio for work. He now has a new job which pays minimum wage, but he spends his entire check (which 'should' be enough to buy gas and food and stuff) in a few days, always claiming that he owes someone money.

He still lives at the house btw. He mooches off of my parents (eating our food, never helping with bills, etc), and yet he complains constantly about how my mom wont lend him money. WELL, MAYBE if he didn't spend all his money on PILLS he'd have some money! He could make a lot more money if he went down to Ohio with my dad (who still works for my uncle), but he wont. Why? It's obvious enough, he doesn't want to be cut off from his source of pills. He likes to yell at my mom when my dad's not home (my dad is in Ohio Mon-Fri), he recently got mad at me because I hid some muffins I got from Costco since I was saving them for the school week, and I didn't want him to eat them all. That sounds pathetic, but seriously, he eats a shitload of food (he's soon gain back the weight he lost) and then complains theres never anything to eat. Never mind the fact that he doesn't contribute to our food supply, and yet he gets mad when there isn't much to eat. He's an ADULT, he told my dad two days ago that he should just move out. How the hell could he afford that? He can't even pay my mom back the money he owes her for gas and such, he doesn't help with the bills at all, and yet he thinks he can afford to move out. Wow. My dad told him that if he starts **** with my mom again over money, he'll BE kicked out.

****. I love my brother, but at the same time he makes me pissed because of how he acts. He once promised me that he'd quit smoking and doing pills, and obviously he didn't. He makes promises all the time about calling this one doctor for help, but he doesn't, not like he could afford to go anyways. What does he plan to do with his life? I'd love to know.

Wow lol that was long xD But I feel good!
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Ooooooooh, nice FS! I love this thread!

For anyone who cares, here's my girlfriend rant.

So I met Jennifer at Blue Lake at the international outpost, a place where you can sign up to go on a tour of Europe with the band and play concerts all over the place and see the sights. I was filling out my form talking to my friend when all of a sudden I see her. I can't exactly remember how, but we both ended up in a huge discussion of how its fun using British accents, and right before I go in for my question and answer session, she asks me out to the dance. Since she's pretty good looking, funny, and we get along good, I say yes, even though I was thinking of asking another girl. Turns out I should have taken my chances with the other girl, but I'll get to that.

Well, we wanted to get to know each other more before the dance, so we started going on dates during our free time, walking down by the lake, getting ice cream, and we realized we really liked each other. We decided to keep dating after camp because we liked each other so much.

The dance went really well, and I bought her a bouquet of flowers beforehand too. We had a lot of fun at the dance and at the end of the night I kissed hr on the cheek. The counselors were keeping an eye on everyone there, so it was impossible to do anything "more", but she was smiling when we had to leave.

After camp, we saw each other less and less, but we still talked on the phone and on AIM. I finally went over to her house for dinner, and that's when I should have guessed something was up. We went into her room, and all she really wanted to do was look at pictures of her suicidal father (yikes) and her and her ex-boyfriends trip to Michigan Adventure amusement park (double yikes) It was a few days after that when we broke up. She said that we really didn't see each other enough to go out, but I wouldn't find out the real reason until much later...

We were still decent friends, and we talked on the phone know and then, but then one day, she called and asked me if I wanted to go out with her again. I didn't know what to say, so I made up the lie that I already had a girlfriend. She said that was fine and then hung up. I realized my mistake a day later, and called her back telling that my "girlfriend" and I had broken up, and she was the one I wanted to be with (well, at least the second part of that was true) We started dating again, and I started work on a song about her, which she found really cool. I never saw her again, however, because she called a couple of weeks later.

She called me with her ex boyfriend on another line, and started asking me all these questions about my "ex-girlfriend" I finally cracked and told her the truth about me not having one in the first place, thinking she would understand and all would be good. I thought wrong. She called me back later and dumped me, leaving me feeling sad and confused. Why was she so touchy about one little thing?

The answer came to me on chat with her best friend a few days ago. I managed to weasel out the information from her over the course of a few days. It turned out the Jennifer and her ex had broken up only a few days before camp, so she was feeling sad. She wanted someone to comfort her, so she asked me to the dance. I can gather that she did actually have feelings for me during camp, but those vanished soon after when she started talking to her ex again. She broke up with me the first time to get back with him, but then she broke up with him over some fight and wanted me there to ease her suffering again, like some sort of band-aid. But the final time we broke up, she had feeling for him again, so she broke up with me.

After I learned all this, I decided I never wanted to see her again. I deleted her from my facebook, my email, threw her number away, and told her friend to tell her never to call me again. If she ever does come crying back to me, no matter how hard she pleads, I am never going out with her again.

Well, I guess I did learn a few things from this whole mess, I learned how true love feels, and how it feels when its taken away. Twice. I also learned never to date people I don't know very well, because you never know what they might be trying to use you for.

Wow, I didn't know I could rant like this. I have a small novel here Razz Thanks FS for this thread, it sort of helped me get my thoughts out of my head. *gives cookie* oh, and this is for however took the time to read this all the way through *gives pie*
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:23 am

Sweet, pie for me! My turn...

Ok, so I moved towns in December last year, leaving behind my girlfriend of a year against my will. The new place I'm living now is an eight hour drive away, and as you could imagine it's been extremely hard to cope. I get to leave this godforsaken hole on the 28th of November, but the waiting has just got that little bit harder...

She's got a boyfriend. She still loves me, and I still love her, but I'm scared they'll get too serious and I won't get her back. With just over a month to go, and exams for both of us just before then, it's going to be a very tedious time...

I know it's not really a rant, but it's something I needed to get out so =p
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:46 am

My life ish crap, i ish crap, i will stay crap, and some day might jump infront of a buss.

idk...

Is it normal for a human to feel MORE DEPRESSED when someone finally talks to him? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Uhm......lotsa homework:

Okay, thankfully it's not due Monday, cause we have a retreat for teh Sophomores (the only good day of Sphmr year....), otherwise I'd be dead. SOOOOOOO....

And lookie, you get to see my schedule.

English: Some performance assessment thingy. Basically have to "pretend" I'm a newsreporter (WTF?) and write an article about what happened in a short story. Yippee.

American History: Read to the end of this bring Civil War book. Assessment on it sometime next week....along with a test on our actual textbook chapter sometime to study for.

Theology: Study. But I hate that class. MAKE IT GO AWAY! *cries and hides*

Chemistry: We need to blow up more stuff. We did fire a few days ago. But anyways, have some bookwork to do. Not much there, at least.

French: TWO POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS. WHICH WE HAVE TO PRESENT TO THE CLASS. Thank God one of them is with a partner, who happens to be my best friend =D And the teacher picked the groups XD Thankfully, that one's not due till December 1.

Geometry: Meh, just some worksheet....and another one I just remembered.

There went my weekend....it's more work than you think. MORE THAN YOU THINK.

*dies*

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:48 pm

I don't have any homewo- oh wait, I have to finish up a small paper, but that shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. I feel like looking up my grades online and ranting if they're bad xD:

Spanish II - B+, hey, I just had an A last week! 'But', my teacher hasn't graded two test which are worth a lot, and I know I got at least an A- on them. So no worries I guess.

Geometry - Grade not available :/ I think I did okay on the test today. After the test my awesome teacher was taking the Idiot Test on his laptop, and just joking around.

Biology: A, ayayayya. Did boring bookword today, but I like my teacher.

Art: A, we had this mean sub today though, she kept glaring at me because I skipped lunch with a friend to work on our art projects, even though my normal art teacher doesn't mind at all when we do (she's really nice).

American Studies: B+, so that's like two B+'s on my report card since it's a block class, American History and American Literature combined. Today we watched "An American Tail" about some immigrating mouse. That's what our homework is about. Teachers are okay, they're both females with annoying voices.

Atleast my grades are rising. I got a 3.5 GPA on my last report card. Last year I did really bad :/ I averaged like a 3.1 because I had to babysit a lot, and there was a lot of "family drama" including my aunt and uncle feuding and getting a divorce. But now, since my sister started Kindergarten, my mom's been working while we're at school so I usually only have to babysit on Saturday for like 5 hours. Sometimes, I have to babysit once during the school week. But it's so much better than last year. I still hate babysitting though!

One of my goals is to get a 4.0, I know for some people it's easy, but I haven't gotten a 4.0 since...5th or 6th grade, and those don't matter. I just want to prove that I won't end up like my brother...and of course I want to get into a good college.
Back to top Go down
Katsu
Mega Spammer
Katsu

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:34 am

Thank god we have a rant thread.

Where to start..

So, I've been having flame wars with one of my class mates over MSN for.. 5 days? I dunno, whatever. I know I could just block her, but sometimes it can be hilarious to look at her sad insults so I'll just leave her on my Friends List for a while. Besides, even if I would block her, the arguments would continue in school. She's a biatch. I mean, come on. She got picked to go to Finland last year with our English teacher (every year, the pupil that's the best in English and is in the 7th grade gets picked to go to another European country with our English teacher. Last year it was Finland (which just happens to be my favourite country >_>; ) and she got picked over me just because she was older than me, for four months, 4 ****ING MONTHS.) and now she thinks she's so epic and awesome and goes "I went to Finland, IN YOUR FACE KAT!". And she says: "Look at my beautiful blonde hair! Can you feel how soft it is? And it smells like apple 8D" every single day. I'll shave her head one day, you'll see.

Yesterday I had to be on that kitchen duty thingy with my best friend. We had to clean up the cafteria and stuff, you know. There was some weird soup and pasta that's probably older than me for lunch. Those people have no idea how to eat. Right after we cleaned up after someone that left a pile of pasta on the floor someone spilled his soup, and this was going on for 4 hours, living hell I tell ya.
I had my favourite and most expensive pair of jeans I own. I wouldn't wear them if I knew we had pasta and soup for lunch. The woman who makes the menues just can't be bothered to move her ass and print out the menues and put them up somewhere so we could see them. Anyways, while I was cleaning one of the tables some idiot from the 5th grade ran across the cefeteria with soup in his hands. I kept shouting at him to stop running, but nooooo, he kept running, slipped and that soup landed on my jeans. They ruined now and THEY COST 70€ (that's around 90$ for you American people, according to that calculator thingy). I'd beat up that guy, but my friend stopped me when I was about to, and kept telling me to chill and then that little roach ran away.
I was walking around with jeans with soup on them until I got home (do you think I bring extra jeans with me to school, just in case a psychotic kid ruins the ones I'm wearing with soup?), and gues what? That me-me-me blonde came and was like "Kat, you and your jeans are made of fail XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD". I lost control over myself and took some kid's plate and threw pasta at her head. She and her friends got out of the cafeteria in less than 3 seconds and everybody else was quiet and were staring at me (not that I care). That felt so good.

And on top of that my brother's trying to steal my stuff all the time. Most notably my Lordi CDs. I don't even allow people other than myself to touch them and he dared to bring them to his room and listen to them. You can be glad that you didn't se or hear me when I saw that he was listening to my It Snows in Hell single. That's my favourite CD, but not just because it's my favourite song, but because it was the only thing I got last year for Christmas. And I didn't get it from my parents, mah bestest friend eva gave it to me.

I feel so much better now. I think I was already ranting over MSN yesterday when I was talking to otaku but it wasn't enough >_>
Back to top Go down
Griff4815

Griff4815

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:47 pm

It's snowing. *roar snarl growl*
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Gah that Kelsey girl I mentioned before is really getting on my nerves, but I could type a novel on that crap by now. American Studies (2 hour block class) is so boring x.x It's been nothing but history for a week, no english except for the vocab test. But one good thing is that our sit-wherever-we-please privilege is revoked, meaning I'm no longer sitting next to Kelsey, (though close enough, her seat is at a dif. table, but still diagonal of my chair), i'm now at a table with two guys, but they're easy enough to talk to. But haha at lunch, Kelsey told my friend Adrianne that if she was so mad, she should just sit somewhere else. So Adrianne sits at my table now, and now Kelsey has been wandering around, sometimes coming over to our table (hypocrite) because she has no one at her own table now. She only comes over when someone from my table is absent (it's usually full), but that's how it goes, she says crap about me to several people (who tell me of this), but then acts all innocent around me. If someone has a problem with me, I want them to say it to my face! Not say crap behind my back and then expect me to crawl to them >.>

Quote :
It's snowing. *roar snarl growl*

-snarls- It's f****** cold here, I hate cold...and snow!

Edit: Okay so today I decided to be mature and confront Kelsey because I hate having bad feelings about people. Super short ending: We're cool again.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Riversong wrote:

Edit: Okay so today I decided to be mature and confront Kelsey because I hate having bad feelings about people. Super short ending: We're cool again.

Tis good to hear. Having things all out n the open is a good way to be.

That being said, I hate playing stupid games. You know the kind. When someone acts all down in the dumps when they're just looking for attention. When they won't tell you what's wrong because there isn't anything really.

In my group of about seven friends, there's one girl in particular who does this. She used to be really nice and stuff, especially when I started at my current school in the begining of last year, even though her freind was very much opposed to this. When I came out and said that I was bisexual, she was very supportive of this.

About halfway through this year, she started to get snappy. Every statement I made was opposed, eve if it was obvious I was right. This added to turmoil in group, and eventually ended up separating us. I was going to say something, but being as much of a scaredy cat as I am, I didn't. My friend came to the rescue, however, and started a whole discussion about how horrid she was being. I kinda felt sorry for her, coz it hit her pretty hard and I know deep down she's a nice person.

After that, things calmed down for a while. She started being nicer, and everything began to flow a bit more. But towards the end of the year, she started to become aloof and distant, like she was sad about something. We asked her what was wrong, and she replied with stuff like "I've got a lot on my mind". Her crankyness has rubbed off on a lot of people and makes them undandy too. With all this in mind, she still has gotten a lot better than she used to be.

Now my close friend (a different girl, also in the group) is constantly complaining about the group. When I ask her what problem she has with it, she replies with "just everything", which is obviously not a legit response. I can't understand what her problem is and it's really frustrating.

Yeah. More or less the year summed up.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Lets see if I can do a short one....

First of all: BUMP!

Second of all: I hate my fine stupid and jackasstic self.

I just hate everything about me. My personality especially!
I can't have a conversation with anyone I like, especially if I'm happy or excited. You know what? Forget the specially, I can't be myself unless I am forcing myself to be calm and collected, which lately has been hard to do, for some stupid reason. It's like I don't have a fucking personality, and because of this, I can't have a good conversation face to face with someone, AND to add to my awkwardness: I think in English.

Which means it makes it extra hard to convey my feelings in Portugal, in Portuguese.
If the language wasn't enough, there is also the problem of mentality and conversation "style" if you will.

Do you know how many times I got this girl mad at me today ( a super happy day for us cause we even exchanged super great gifts) just cause I tried to lighten the air with a "joke"?

FOUR FUCKING TIMES!

Plus the the other reasons why she someimes shouts at me...
But those are different, as she laughs most off right away and makes a joke herself (then mocks me after D< and I mock her; cycle...)

It's just so hard for me to communicate.
No wonder I don't have that many close friends. (around 8... ok I do >.<)
No wonder I can't pick one person in my life and say "This is my best friend!"
No wonder I....
Those who know me well enough know the next one...

The girl even said: "The worst comparisson someone could ever do to me is compare me to that ***** there, and you just did!"

I compared their size X_x

And that is about 1 of the 4 great shits on my life right now.

I can't have a conversation because I don't have a personality.
I often find myself FORCING myself to act this or that, or forcing myself to not do this or that, because I often find myself doing and saying things I hate from the bottom of my heart.

I don't want to be a class clown at age 16 when I never was one, not even age 6.
I don't want to be a hipocrit, that which I most hate.
I don't want to be alone, to hold the candle while everyone else moves with their lives and know love, or whatever the **** they call it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Thread   Rant Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant Thread
Page 1 of 1