Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U

Go down 
+7
Yani
Griff4815
otaku-dono
Hydro King
DD
Royo
riversong
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
riversong
riversong

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Glad you like it =) I could darken the text if you want.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:04 pm

That could probably be helpful x3

And yes, I love it. If only I had Photoshop on this computer (and time), I'd be inspired to try banner-making myself. But yeah, two problems there lol.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 FSfirebannercopy-1
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/FSfirebannercopy-1.png[/IMG]

Is that any better?

And haha, yeah. I got Photoshop CS2 illegally. -shot-
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes, iz better lol.

Gasp. You ILLEGAL person you. *shot* We have Photoshop...4.0 I think on our school laptops though. Maybe I can get you to teach me then lol.

-FS
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Gooood.

Teacher RS has a nice ring to it. xD I got photoshop elements for free with my tablet, but it was too hard to find brush packs to download for it -photoshop geek talk- so I took the path of a criminal.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeeeeah, I dunno what any of that means. Except the path of a criminal. lol HOW COULD YOU.

Teacher RS, yes, it does have a ring to it x3

-FS
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 pm

RS, I'm not gonna request something (not that I could anyway due to the closed status), but I just wanted to say that you do really great work on all of your banners. I've tried doing the same types of things that you do, but they just never seem to turn out right... Either it's me or this free, cruddy editing program I downloaded a while ago (Paint.NET). =/
Anyways, keep it up! You're awesome! Even if you are a criminal. 8D
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:49 am

Aww thanks HK! But your banners are really unique, you should be proud of them.

The key to how I make banners is brush packs. Like vector designs, fractuals, etc. I almost never use the default brush designs that came w/photoshop. Just look up 'photoshop brush packs' and you'll see what I mean.

And yeah...criminal. If it wasnt like $1000 i'd have bought it legally. Whats funny though is that it's almost the same as the version I already had legally, but it has a couple of extra tools, and theres a much larger variety of brush packs to download. ...but then, it did also come with that animation program. -shrugs- not worth that much money imo. It also came with a crapload of other programs that I would never use. -which is why I deleted them- x)

Edit: hey FS, if you want to try making banners, GIMP is an awesome program that is like photoshop. And it's free. I know a lot of people that use it and i've tried it too (i'm used to photoshop's layout though, which is why I didn't stick with it). A lot of the tools are the same and stuff.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm

-sorry for double post-

Shop is open. This time I won't close it for...a week. So next Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 am

Banners:

Image(s): Any Seviper on the left, any Arbok on the right
Backround: Purple and Black
Text (optional): 'Serpent' in the middle
Style: Dark/Evil
Size (optional): Normal size
Extra: Nothing

Thanks.
(Don't care what pics you use of them)

Last edited by Serpent on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 am

Accepted. Seems simple enough, should finish it sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 am

Thank you. =)
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 am

Here you go:

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 Serpentbanercopy
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/serpentbanercopy.png[/IMG]

Okay i'll admit, it was a bit harder than I thought. I'm not so good with evil banners xD
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 am

OMG, 'tis lovely!
What does the little text say, don't really care, but it'd be nice to know.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

It's not text, just tiny squares randomly put down using the pencil tool. Anyways glad you like it =)

Edit: Could you give credit to me though in your sig?
Back to top Go down
Serpent
Super Spammer
Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:12 am

oh lol, yay squares!

sorry, ill do credit now for ya
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

My shop is still open Razz

If it goes this slow, i'll just keep it open all the time lol.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 pm

The last post in here was almost a year ago hahahaha. Well, I SHALL CHANGE THAT! MUAHAHAHA!

*ahem*

Anyway, I want to make a request, but it's not Pokemon related. I'm asking you because I trust you the most when it comes to artwork haha (as you saw from helping me out with my senior page ^^; ). But yeah, would you mind making a banner for me that's not Pokemon related?

Last edited by Yani on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Okay, though it's been awhile since i've made banners...or graphics in general. Gimme the form.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Ah I'm sorry RS, so much crap came up that I didn't really have time to post and stuff. I'll post the form in a couple of days okay? Just need to get some stuff sorted first :/

Last edited by Yani on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:44 pm

It's alright, i'm up north camping right now anyways and won't be back until Monday sometime. Though there's wifi, I won't be using it really lol. Hope everyone gets better for you =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Standard Forum Stuff :: Request Shops-
Jump to: