Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U

Go down 
+7
Yani
Griff4815
otaku-dono
Hydro King
DD
Royo
riversong
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
riversong
riversong

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U Empty
PostSubject: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:07 pm

Check my latest post to see if i'm open or not

rabbit Yeah yeah, if you want a banner, userbar, sprite animation...or something related to that i'm taking 'small' (as in not 10 userbars in one) request. I've recently acquired photoshop CS2 and Imageready, so I manipulate and enhance pictures quicker and better, and have more brush options. Imageready is what I use for animations.

~~Rules~~

▀ Give credit when you use my banners.

▀ I'll try to do request as quick as I can. Don't bug me to finish.

▀ Only one request per week.

▀ Fill out the forms correctly or I won't do the request. Also, please tell me if you need it split (for forums where theres a banner size limit).

▀ Theres a limit of 3 images per banner. Also, for non-Pokemon or specific images (ex: Raichu eating an apple) you need to supply them yourself, but otherwise I have a good source for Pokemon images if you're unsure. Just tell me the Pokemon you want (and spell the names RIGHT so I don't use the wrong image).

▀ If your not satisfied with it, tell me and i'll do my best to fix it (though I have my limits, i'm not perfect, so don't expect your request to be.)

▀ General rule of thumb: Sprites look crappy on banners, I recommend 'not putting those as an image. On userbars, sprites are encouraged, but regular pictures work good too.

▀ Make sure if you have a specific size you want for the banner, you tell me. IE: I noticed a lot of people put 'normal size' for this, which i've decided is just 350 x 150. That would require a split if your going to use it on serebii.

For animations: Please post the sprite sheet for the image you want. Here is a great place for finding those. Oh and only one image please, I haven't practiced enough to do several images at the same time.

Forms

Banners:

Image(s):
Background:
Text (optional):
Style:
Size (optional):
Extra:

Userbars:

Image(s):
Background pattern:
Background color(s):
Text:

Animations:

Sprite sheet:

Outdated Examples (i'll redo this part soon since my style has changed)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Riversong on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 am; edited 42 times in total
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:36 pm

Banner

Image(s): lucario and raicou pics please
Backround: all wavy red plese
Text (optional): A real battle
Style: if you mean font then italics please
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:41 pm

My first request (and done right). <3

And for Style I mean overall. But that's good too. I'll edit this post when i'm done with it.

Edit: Here you go, hope you like it.

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U LucarioraichuaREALbattlecopy
[*img]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/lucarioraichuaREALbattlecopy.png[/img]

Oh no, did you mean Raikou? I thought you meant Raichu D: I could try changing it. And this means a new rule xD Your lucky I didn't add that rule before you posted lol.

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U LucarioraikouREALbattlecopy
[*img]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/lucarioraikouREALbattlecopy.png[/img]

Here xD Whichever one you like most.
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:09 pm

thankyou could you makr the waves bigger and the banner abit taller and bigger sorry but its really sick xD

I like the second one sorry for my spelling mistakes
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Okay, I edited it. Is that big enough? I tried to make the waves bigger too.
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:41 pm

im sorry abit more longer

do you have to have the outlineing that big and can lucario have a shiny one 2
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 am

:/ I can't change the outlining, I could make it a bit smaller, but I can't make Lucario's shine because it's the actual background in the card I extracted the image from. (meaning I had to use the erase tool to cut around the image, it's all one image).
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:30 am

Can I please have one? Its for a girl I know's birthday (although, its today) Guess its just gotta be somewhat late x_x

Banners:

Image(s):
https://2img.net/h/i194.photobucket.com/albums/z146/_FEaDDiCT_/Fire%20Emblem/Fire%20Emblem%2010%20Radiant%20Dawn/Artworks/Micaiah.jpg
and https://2img.net/h/i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/wintercool612/Pachirisu/658376587649864.png
Backround:
Text (optional): Priestess Of Dawn
Style:Something, light and flashy xD you know, looks like light type?
Size (optional):Whatever you need. Idc.
Other?: Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Alright Royo, I went through a painstakingly somewhat-complicated process to make Lucario's outline the same as Raikou's. Just take it as it is now lol.

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U LucarioraikouREALbattlecopy
[*img]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/lucarioraikouREALbattlecopy.png[/img]

DD, i'll try to get your request done soon! But right now my copy&paste thingy wont work (I had to type Royo's banner code myself, gah), so i'll try to fix that and then get started. Hopefully restarting the computer will fix it.
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 pm

thanks it looks better than better
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:13 pm

Your welcome ~

DD, I'm sorry if this turned out crappy xD I made two versions.

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U BeautybannerforDD2
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/beautybannerforDD2.png[/IMG]

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U BeautybannerforDDcopy
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/beautybannerforDDcopy.png[/IMG]

Do either of them look okay?
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:34 am

Thank you Riversong ^^
I gave them to her and she got really happy and gave it 10/10 ^_^

Now i'll just wonder what she will do with 'em :\

either way, thank you.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 am

Your welcome! I'm glad she liked them 8D
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:06 pm

Hiya, RS! I'd like to request something please.

Banner

Image(s): Blastoise and Sharpedo.
Backround: Dark blue with light but noticable ripples.
Text (optional): Dark Waters
Style: Any style that you'd see fit best would be fine by me! Smile
Size (optional): Um, just make it around the same size as your current banner.
Other?:

Thank you for you time.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 pm

I'll get right on that and edit this post when i'm done =D

Last edited by Riversong on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Royo

Royo

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:04 pm

on serebii do you want me to say credit to meat salad ?
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:10 pm

Nooo no no xD I'm gonna change it back right now, actually. I'm known only as Riversong lol.

Edit: HK, heres yours! If you don't like the corner thing being gone (I thought it'd look like a Sharpedo had bitten it xD) I have another version without it.

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U DARKWATERAHHH2copy
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/DARKWATERAHHH2copy.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Riversong on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Riversong wrote:

Edit: HK, heres yours! If you don't like the corner thing being gone (I thought it'd look like a Sharpedo had bitten it xD) I have another version without it.

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U DARKWATERAHHH2copy
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/DARKWATERAHHH2copy.png[/IMG]
Um, would it be possible to make Blastoise stand out a little more? (it's just that it's kinda hard to see him in amongst all that darkness) Also, the bite mark would look a bit better if it were transparent instead of white. (Although if it's not possible, I'd just like it without the bite mark please)
Don't get me wrong. - It looks very good and all, but I'd really appreciate it if you could make these two changes. Anyway, thanks RS! Smile
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Oh yeah, I can make Blastoise more visible :3 But I don't understand about the bite mark thing, it is transparent...?

Edit: Made it more visible.
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 pm

What I mean is that I'd like for the 'whiteness' of the bite mark to disappear, leaving the thread's backround color (or anything else that you'd be displaying it on) visible though the small chunk taken off the top-right corner of the banner.
Well, I'm sorry if I was still hard to understand... Oh, and could I ask one other thing please? (if it's possible) Might it be possible to change the text color to silver?
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:19 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by 'whiteness', it's completely transparent, I see nothing but the the black background on these forums, or the green on my photobucket account. What browser are you using?

Btw i'll edit the text color. Done. I feel brain dead because I'm not sure what you mean by the transparent thing, could you possibly take a screenie of it (Prt Scrn) so I could see what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:41 pm

XD *feels like an idiot* Oh, sorry RS! It must be my browser's fault! (I'm using AO'Hell' after all - the only worthless service we can get where we live)
BTW, now that I can see Blastoise has become more visible, the black text looks great with it! - There's no need to change it anymore.
Thanks a million, RS!!! Very Happy You're an awesome computor artist! *puts banner in sig*
And, uh, well, sorry for causing you a lot of trouble and confusion though! ^_^;
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:42 pm

No, it's okay! It was great to try new methods on the banner ^^
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:23 am

Hi riversong! ^^ I wondered, Can I have another banner? =P
This time its for me =P

Image(s): Rhydon & Aerodactyl
Backround: Something that makes it scream EARTH! and Ground
Text (optional): King Of Earth
Mini Text: Dragodynamite
Style: Ground/ Rockish
Size (optional): The size you need! hopefully SPPf size =P
Other?: Good luck!
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 am

Okay. I have a few test this week in school so it may take a bit longer. But i'll definitely most likely have it for you before the weekend.

Edit: What do you think?

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U KingofEARTHcopy
[*IMG]https://2img.net/h/i124.photobucket.com/albums/p34/Maplefur/KingofEARTHcopy.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U   Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U Empty

Back to top Go down

Riversong's Beautiful Stuffz 4 U
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Standard Forum Stuff :: Request Shops-
Jump to: