Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The SPC - Sims 2 Edition

Go down 
+2
Fire Strike
LeoMarine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

The SPC - Sims 2 Edition Empty
PostSubject: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 am

Well today revolution was made...
DD & I made a new city in the sims 2, and we call it "Starter City" and we hope include YOU! yeah, you! In it, but well... we need more info about you.
Here is the city so far:
The SPC - Sims 2 Edition Th_movie000
And well... It was made... 10 minutes ago!

So here is what I want you to either post here, or PM me:

Name: (first name at least)

Appearance: Like, hair color, skin color, Clothes and other stuff

Pets: Animals? You want it? Its your my friend, as long as you tell me what kind and what breed (like husky, dog).

Info: Small info about yourself, which we will add to that person.

Relationship: You want to have a family? Or do you want to live alone all your life? Want it to be a different person in the SPC? Or just random in the city? (DD says that FS and niedude has no options here, unless if you really want to not be together)

Aspiration: Choose between, Family (Care about your family), Romance (Getting girl/boyfriends, getting laid, that sorta stuff.), Wealth (good jobs, earning money etc.), Popularity (Alot of friends, Party maker and such), Or a person that just loves life and takes it as it comes.

Interests & Dislike: Say 2 things you like, and the things you dislike the most.

House appearance: How do you want your house/ appartment to look like? you want to live in house or apartment? Do you just have to some kind of Item you want? (like pool, TV, etc.)

Family: Do you want to have your parents, lovers, children or siblings with? Do tell something about them, like age, name, and appearance.

Also Please add what you want in our city? like, a club (party thingie)? and other stuffs like that.

Oh and those who added pictures in the picture thread doesn't really need to tell us your appearance, just maybe clothes and such.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:33 pm

OOOOO, this seems like fun. I'll be first, unless someone already Pm'ed.

Name: Kait

Appearance: Short (5 feet tall XD), dark-brown-ish hair that goes down to maybe two inches past the shoulder, very pale white skin. And blue-gray eyes.

Pets: KITTY! Orange tabby, male, named Oliver.

Info: I'm sure you know enough about me to fill this out.

Relationship: Well, DD says I have no options here...Darn you, DD, darn you.

Aspiration: A person that just loves life and takes it as it comes. =D

Interests & Dislike: Likes: Animals, especially cats, and anything art-related. Dislikes: Dogs, the cold, stuck-up people, and pink. ESPECIALLY pink.

House appearance: Just an average house, I guess. Pool would be nice.

Family: Meh, my parents are evil. No.

Also Please add what you want in our city? like, a club (party thingie)? and other stuffs like that.

I demand a skating rink, if possible XD And something video-game related, like an arcade.

EDIT: And since DD reminded me, about clothing, I just want a red T-shirt, jeans, tennisshoes, and a black baseball cap. And I'm a Taurus.

I'm done, I think.

-FS

Last edited by Fire Suicune on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Fire Suicune wrote:
OOOOO, this seems like fun. I'll be first, unless someone already Pm'ed.

Name: Kait

Appearance: Short (5 feet tall XD), dark-brown-ish hair that goes down to maybe two inches past the shoulder, very pale white skin. And blue-gray eyes.

Pets: KITTY! Orange tabby, male, named Oliver.

Info: I'm sure you know enough about me to fill this out.

Relationship: Well, DD says I have no options here...Darn you, DD, darn you.

Aspiration: A person that just loves life and takes it as it comes. =D

Interests & Dislike: Likes: Animals, especially cats, and anything art-related. Dislikes: Dogs, the cold, stuck-up people, and pink. ESPECIALLY pink.

House appearance: Just an average house, I guess. Pool would be nice.

Family: Meh, my parents are evil. No.

I demand a skating rink, if possible XD And something video-game related, like an arcade.

I'm done, I think.

-FS

Well, height doesnt work on the sims 2.

Occupation: No sorry, but you can be a Computer geek/ player and start as a noob! (Good job for you! -DD)
Skating rink is possible, maybe not how you want it, but it will be there. Arcade is as good as done.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:29 pm

Alright, computer geek! XD That's fine with me, I'll probably end up being that in real life anyway. (But I don't get to be short? Darn.)

....Just had to post that.

-FS
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:13 am

GAH! We forgot to add knowledge as an Aspiration x_x
And we would maybe also need your sign (you know, virgin, twins, goat, whatever)

Also FS, could you maybe tell us the clothes you want?

(no epic joke currently)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:03 am

Editted my original post, then.

Let's keep the joke to ourselves this time, DD. =3

-FS
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:03 am

Name: Just use Yani

Appearance: There’s pictures of me in the Post a Picture Thread. Clothes just give me some dark blue or black jeans, and a black polo shirt or something. As long as the shirts black then it’s cool.

Occupation: Hmm… well this is sims… A footballer! Or a guitarist! Or if they aren’t possible a lawyer Razz

Pets: Chihuahua dog Very Happy

Info: I am a Leo. Does lots of sports, likes to swim, likes to hang out with friends, likes to weight lift, doesn’t watch tv. I'm always friendly towards people unless they act mean to me or my friends. I won't start fights, but I will fight if I have to. I'm usually always really happy :DMusic is my favourite thing in the world! Very Happy

Relationship: Just single and having fun.

Aspiration: -

Interests: Music, sports.

Dislikes: Laziness, dirtiness.

House appearance: House. Pool. 2 floors. Sports place. Weights room.

Family: None please.

Put a club in the city!

EDIT: I've added stuff to my Info.

Last edited by Yani on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hydro King
Mega Spammer
Hydro King

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 10:37 am

Oh jeez, this sounds stupid, cool, wierd, and awesome all at the same time! XD

Name: Ben

Edit: (forgot to add something) Appearance: Well, there is a picture of me in the "Post a Picture of Yourself" thread... If you need more detail though, just let me know.
I usually wear a blue plaid T-shirt with a light blue T-shirt underneath and blue jeans.

Pets: Yorkshire Terrier dog.

Info: Is a Christian. Jolly, shy, and wants to do the right thing by people. Is strong and such, but doesn't like to boast or anything. Strives to be a respectable, moral person overall.

Relationship: Well, I'd like to have a family eventually...

Aspiration: Family

Interests & Dislike: Likes: Cooking, fishing, church, spicy food, video games, and exploring. Dislikes: Traveling, onions, bitter food, beer, and wild parties.

House appearance: Just a regular house I suppose. I want a hot tub and a BBQ set included though. =P

Edit: Family: Yeah, my little sister, Jessie. She's in that picture I posted in the other thread too.
She is obsessed withlikes Ike (from Fire Emblem =P). She likes to scrapbook, ride horses, draw pictures, knit, and play her DS. She can be a real pain in the behind at times but for the most part she's very funny and spastic most of the time! ^_^
She usually wears a pink T-shirt with blue jeans.

Edit: Also, might it be possible to put a church in the town/city/whatever please? If not, that's fine. (I just think it makes the place seem a bit more......complete)
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm

I have Sims 2, though I haven't played for a long time xD

Name: Samantha

Appearance: Brown, layered (so not pin straight, but some bounce to it) shoulder-length hair. Semi-tan sin, brown eyes. Clothes = regular blue jeans, a hoody with a zipper (though I don't think they have hoodies on Sims 2 for females, so just a green shirt of some sort).

Pets: A slightly fat long-haired cat. Her name is Misty, and she's gray on top of her head and her back, plus three paws. The rest is white.

Info: I am an Aquarius, I try to be friendly to anyone so long as they don't act like a bi***. I do not try to pick fights with people, i'm a peaceful person for the most part. Oh and I love music. I wanna be buddies with everyone in the SPC xD

Relationship: I want marry a good looking guy from the city xD He must have hair lol. Preferably black or brown hair. Oh and not to sound...racist, but i'd prefer a white guy lol.

Aspiration: A person that just loves life and takes it as it comes. Wait, is that even an option? Lol if not then pick..uhh knowledge or popularity.

Interests & Dislike: I dislike smelliness, and face paint ( I know of these options haha), and I like black hair and muscles xD

House appearance: A cute house with two floors. Umm I love the color green, so green walls are good for some of the rooms. Lots of cutesy stuff, if you have the Seasons expansion pack it has a lot of cute stuff for the kitchen like an overhang thing for pans. Oh and an art easel for painting and a piano would be great. And a big stereo.

Family: Well...nah, me and my cat will be by ourselves for now lol.

Quote :
Also, might it be possible to put a church in the town/city/whatever please? If not, that's fine. (I just think it makes the place seem a bit more......complete)

It doesn't have churches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SPC - Sims 2 Edition   The SPC - Sims 2 Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

The SPC - Sims 2 Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Randomness-
Jump to: