Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback In General

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

Feedback In General Empty
PostSubject: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:15 pm

So yeah, basically the forum's title.

Hm....as much as I hate Piplup and evos (DIE D<), it looks pretty nice. The only thing I hope is that it won't permanently stay Piplup, bt continue changing every now and then, and that the text (if it can?) can be changed color every now and then too (again, if it can, TT is the expert here, not me).

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:06 pm

Text MIGHT be able to be changed, but if it is, I will change it to match the type of the pokemon that it is centered around. I plan to switch pokemon every week or so.
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:08 pm

THANK GOD.

Sorry, I can't stand Piplup XD (Then again, I'm sure there were people who were sick of the Mudkipz *GASP*).

And yay for non-blue text! (hopefully)

Nice sig, btw. Magmortar's out to shoot you.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:11 pm

XD I didn't notice the Magmortar thing. Thanks, though. I worked hard on it. Sarahpom makes very nize full bodies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:17 pm

She still didn't do mine yet, and I was one of the first to request. D= Ah well.

Wait, the topic changed XD Ah well, we can do whatever we want. X3

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Sorry, I worked on the guys first, I had them on top and then well I'm sorry about that FS, I'll work more on them tomorrow while still cleaning the house.

Any ways I could try to make a group of all of them from the pokemon cards into the topic thing I could also try to animate them but I lost my animation thing.

right now I'm trying to sort out toys that Samuel doesn't play with any more and put them into tubs while he takes a nap so he doesn't go NOOOOOO and he doesn't even play with them. ><
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:50 pm

I wish I could animate stuff. It would suck, but it'd be fun to do. I saw this really funny stick person animation XD And it's fine, Sarahpom. Take as much time as you need, I know we computer people aren't at the top of your list. =P

I love how we always stay so on topic in the threads on the forum *sarcasm*. Not that I give a *bleep* anymore.

-FS
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 9:02 am

"come and join our really good friends"

"Nihao!"

sorry, watching that cute little Chinese cartoon called "Nihao Ka-lan"

My son loves to watch it, and I like to watch it with him because learning Chinese is fun Smile

Any ways I've made the different starter avatars for sets I just gotta put that blue boarder around them.
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Wow, really? Thanks so much for doing this!
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:02 pm

its no big deal, I'll have them up most likely for you tomorrow, or Thursday depends on how busy I am.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:29 am

Piplup > Chimchar =D

What more else to say then
I heart heart you guys ^_________^
*marrys all except yani and leo*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

hey I have decided maybe this would work better animated avatar things for the new, no new, and locked things so everyone gets to see their favorite pokemon.

the animation of them suck a little because I have used a different animation program, I've gotta ask a friend on Live Journal for the program I use to animated things with and when I do I'll make them better but for now I'm sure it well be alright?

Feedback In General NoNewPost121``Feedback In General Newpost121``Feedback In General Closedpost121
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:57 pm

It's a little busy for my taste, We've been alterating themes, and so far its worked out pretty well. If you want to keep making and animating them, that's fine of course
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:52 pm

that's alright I didn't know if you'd like to use them.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:29 am

I have made some other things that could go with the buttons each time, I had some free time on my hands and now I've gotta go start cleaning and stuff since I don't go back to work until Thursday.
Feedback In General 12copy``Feedback In General 11copy``Feedback In General 10copy``Feedback In General 9copy

Feedback In General 8copy``Feedback In General 7copy``Feedback In General 6copy``Feedback In General 5copy

Feedback In General 4copy``Feedback In General 3copy``Feedback In General 2copy``Feedback In General 1copy

then this is for um if you want to ask any web sites or what not to link to your community to get more members I've made a large banner, I'm going to make some small ones to when I'm done with most of my cleaning.
Feedback In General Starterbannerlarge

Alright here are smaller little banner things I've made.

first this one just says TSPC short for will The Starter Pokemon Community.
Feedback In General Copyofmimi11

then this one is animated
Feedback In General MiniTSPC
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Excuse me DD? Why don't I get to be married?

I love the skin changing idea TT. Keep up the awesome work both of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback In General   Feedback In General Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback In General
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Feedback :: Skin Feedback & Ideas-
Jump to: