Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPC shipping thread

Go down 
+16
Acoustic
Jess
Peachy-kun
Griff4815
Hydro King
otaku-dono
Sundried
Katsu
Royo
riversong
Sarahpom83
Yani
Tatertot
Niedude
Fire Strike
DD
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

SPC shipping thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Yani, stop shoving it around.
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Quote :
I can honestly say I never drink xD Probably never will, either. Can't guarantee it, though, since you never know what happens.

Me neither, nor do I do any other stuff. I guess I owe that to my brother though, since he's done it all and has shown that it's not worth it in the slightest. Now I do think i'll enjoy some hard lemonade when i'm old enough, but not often.

Hey Kingdra is pretty sweeet. Water/dragon combo is one of my favs.

Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:51 am

Niedude wrote:
Yani, stop shoving it around.
She started it!!!

Riversong wrote:
Me neither, nor do I do any other stuff. I guess I owe that to my brother though, since he's done it all and has shown that it's not worth it in the slightest. Now I do think i'll enjoy some hard lemonade when i'm old enough, but not often.

Hey Kingdra is pretty sweeet. Water/dragon combo is one of my favs.

I was brought up differently I guess. My dad and mum used to encourage me to drink, but not too much. This way I've learned my limit and I know when to stop. Now I just have a drink whenever I want, which isn't often. Only sometimes when I'm out with my friends and in the nights in Thailand with my dad.

Yeah same! Kingdra <3
Back to top Go down
riversong
riversong

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Quote :
I was brought up differently I guess. My dad and mum used to encourage me to drink, but not too much. This way I've learned my limit and I know when to stop. Now I just have a drink whenever I want, which isn't often. Only sometimes when I'm out with my friends and in the nights in Thailand with my dad.

Yeah same! Kingdra <3

That's good that they'd teach you to limit yourself. My dad let me sip some beer when I was little, but I thought it tasted nasty lol. But supposedly, I also drank half a bottle of hard lemonade too. Then there's the jello shots...well when you have a rowdy polish family, there's bound to be alcohol at the reunions...lot's of it xD

How is Thailand? It sounds really cool.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Yani wrote:

Exactly the same here, except the Thailand bits.

Since I was young, my parents didnt let me drink any think other than champagne on the new years toast.

But I come from a family of drinkers. Fisherman blood's in my veins, and with that comes the high alcohool tolerance.

Good thing I didnt take after my moms side on that one, she gets tipsy with a glass and a half of wine...
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Riversong wrote:
That's good that they'd teach you to limit yourself. My dad let me sip some beer when I was little, but I thought it tasted nasty lol. But supposedly, I also drank half a bottle of hard lemonade too. Then there's the jello shots...well when you have a rowdy polish family, there's bound to be alcohol at the reunions...lot's of it xD

How is Thailand? It sounds really cool.
Yeah haha, every parent has their own way. Lmao!

It's awesome Very Happy Was at a wedding all day then once we got back my dad and I went clubbing haha. Just got back, about to go to bed though. It's 4:30 am and I have to wake up at 8 tomorrow to go on a boat trip...

Niedude wrote:
Exactly the same here, except the Thailand bits.

Since I was young, my parents didnt let me drink any think other than champagne on the new years toast.

But I come from a family of drinkers. Fisherman blood's in my veins, and with that comes the high alcohool tolerance.

Good thing I didnt take after my moms side on that one, she gets tipsy with a glass and a half of wine...
How exactly is that the same thing then Razz You weren't allowed to drink anything and I was allowed to drink anything haha.

Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:24 pm

LATE REPLY IS LATE

I meant they did let me. As a matter of fact they kinda forced it.

WEIRD FAMILY IS WEIRD

(I bet that answered some questions about why I am this messed up =D)
Back to top Go down
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Niedude wrote:
LATE REPLY IS LATE

I meant they did let me. As a matter of fact they kinda forced it.

WEIRD FAMILY IS WEIRD

(I bet that answered some questions about why I am this messed up =D)
SWIFT REPLY IS SWIFT

Hahaha my parents did the same to me in the beginning Razz

High five for being freaks!
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm

*punches in the nose*

=D YAAAAY
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

I BUMP THIS THREAD.

Because it is a funny one.

And deserving of being posted in.

So there.

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Yani
Ultra-Pwnsome Spammer
Yani

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Bumpity bumpity bump bump bump.
Back to top Go down
Niedude
Mega Spammer
Niedude

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPC shipping thread   SPC shipping thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

SPC shipping thread
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14