Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its fine to me, but......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

its fine to me, but...... Empty
PostSubject: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 pm

its fine to me, I mean the dark layout since I like dark layouts better then normal layouts.

and I like the button effects at the top how they look rather 3d like.

and I can't think any more, sooooooooo tired.

EDIT: the reply, new topic, ect. buttons could be changed to a darker color to match the ones above though, white buttons on a dark background seem like they are a little out of bounce there.
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Good idea, I made some new ones in Photoshop, how do you like them?
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:56 pm

they are alright, if I may, can I make some ones and see if they would do any better, I love to be able to help out, I'll work on them tomorrow and try to get all the full bodies done to, I'm just like so tired still didn't get a good nap, and I'm about to go back to bed.

I guess the buttons at the top came with the layout?

I'd like to try to make some matching ones or so, if that is alright? since we already have a banner, and I like to try to make things to.

for now I'm going to bed, I'm tired...
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:12 am

I can't see the make a new topic buttons, even though they still work, they are X'd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:43 am

All the buttons seem to work for me, but here are the ones I made, that I took a hour I think to do all of these, I was also watching TV somewhat.

Off Line (if there is ether a button for it, I see one for online)
its fine to me, but...... Offline232

its fine to me, but...... Online232

AIM
its fine to me, but...... AIM232

MSN
its fine to me, but...... MSN232

Yahoo
its fine to me, but...... Yahoo232

PM
its fine to me, but...... Pm232

its fine to me, but...... Profile232

Website
its fine to me, but...... Website232

its fine to me, but...... Reply232

its fine to me, but...... New232

its fine to me, but...... Post232

NEW POST
its fine to me, but...... Newpost232

NO NEW POST
its fine to me, but...... NoNewPost232

its fine to me, but...... Locked232
Back to top Go down
Tatertot
Admin
Tatertot

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:04 pm

nice job on those! I'll change it asap
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Wow didn't think you'd really use them, and yes they sure the hell look better Smile Thanks for using my idea's.

since the banner was already chosen I wanted to be a helper to, so I guess it came in hand. and since there isn't any Piplup in the smaller banner things with profile and such its because you had Piplup and evolve forms for the bigger button things for NEW and NO NEW and LOCKED.

if you need any others changed just let me know, just name the buttons that need to be made and I'll make more.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:30 am

I really like them to, and hope that every time we change motive, you'll be there helping us xP
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 pm

Alright I thought since I had the time I set for like eight minutes I think it was putting that light blue border around them all so like here are the sets for each time for TT to reset them each time to change around the pokemon icons.

I said I'd do them and I did, I just had to finish them and find the time to do them, since I had went to my parents house early today and ate dinner I didn't know if I'd be able to have time do it or not so I guess I did.

of course I used pokemon card images for them because the card images look so much better then normal images, and I don't want to use someone artwork or they'll get mad, I know how it feels, but I've kind of have ingored that, if people like it so much they'll use it and really don't care and really don't remove it!

its fine to me, but...... Fire1`its fine to me, but...... Fire2`its fine to me, but...... Fire3

its fine to me, but...... Fire4`its fine to me, but...... Fire5`its fine to me, but...... Fire6

its fine to me, but...... Fire7`its fine to me, but...... Fire8`its fine to me, but...... Fire9

its fine to me, but...... Fire10`its fine to me, but...... Fire11`its fine to me, but...... Fire12

its fine to me, but...... Grass1`its fine to me, but...... Grass2`its fine to me, but...... Grass3

its fine to me, but...... Grass4`its fine to me, but...... Grass5`its fine to me, but...... Grass6

its fine to me, but...... Grass7`its fine to me, but...... Grass8`its fine to me, but...... Grass9

its fine to me, but...... Grass10`its fine to me, but...... Grass11`its fine to me, but...... Grass12

its fine to me, but...... Water1`its fine to me, but...... Water2`its fine to me, but...... Water3

its fine to me, but...... Water4`its fine to me, but...... Water5`its fine to me, but...... Water6

its fine to me, but...... Water7`its fine to me, but...... Water8`its fine to me, but...... Water9

Also I think its best to post them in the topic I had started, since I think this is the right area for this to be at.
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:28 am

I dont really think you should use the 3rd gen cards picture, keep on 4rth gen imo.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:42 pm

your not suppose to be saying mean things about starter pokemon that some people might like. FS doesn't like piplup but she's fine with the icons for now.

Try to be a little nicer please
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 am

I ment, use the 4rth gen card images. they look much better...
Back to top Go down
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:44 pm

DD, let Sarahpom use whatever she wants. While I do agree that some of the fourth gen are better, the third gen cards aren't bad.

I have to say though, Totodlie's is kinda creepy D=

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm

I don't see anything wrong with the cards, should I change some of the 3rd gens to a different style of cards, I can.

Totodile looked cute in that image, that is why I used it. I liked it out of all the other cards but I can change it. or just make another set of cards and allow TT to use which ever ones he thinks are the best ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its fine to me, but......   its fine to me, but...... Empty

Back to top Go down

its fine to me, but......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Feedback :: General Feedback-
Jump to: