Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise   Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 7:15 pm

I can't wait for it to come out, I'm like so going to get the game when it does, I have the first one and somewhat almost beat it, its just been work and stuff that I haven't been playing the first one.

So does anyone else like Viva Pinata? I also like the cartoon but they haven't been having very many new episodes lately of it.
Back to top Go down
LeoMarine

LeoMarine

PostSubject: Re: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise   Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:26 am

Well, my friend bought this game to his little brother in a christmas present and so me and my friend checked it out and in my opinion it was an alright game.

this new one i know nothing about and unless my friend buys this to his little brother i´ll probably never play it.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise   Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:23 pm

i have both now and love them, the 2nd one has a lot more going on and a lot more having to do on it then the first one. I haven't played it in a week because I haven't had the time ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise   Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise Empty

Back to top Go down

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Pokemon Games :: X-Box-
Jump to: