Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?

Go down 
+4
Jess
Fire Strike
DD
odin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
odin

odin

Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? Empty
PostSubject: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

I love the 2nd Gen games ,not because there are more pokemon its because its actually long and you have 2 maps to go too (3 if you count the mountain ) you could face all the old Gym leaders and even face RED witch was a big surprise for me and he was hard as hell for me the first time but it got me curious on what happened after that and why did they not do something similar like this on the 3rd and 4th gens too ,one world is not enough for me and id like it that the games could connect to each other .
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:19 am

I loved this game. Best music ever appearing in pokemon. And it was mighty long so it was plainly fun Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
Fire Strike
Admin
Fire Strike

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm

GSC were just plain awesome. Of course, it was kinda slow till you got the Bike, but other than that, I loved it. I loved the appearances of shinies, the wandering Pokes (Sui, Rai, Ent), the music that played when you found one of the wandering Pokes in Crystal, and a lot more. I could definately see a remake of it like they did with RBY, hopefully they will...

-FS
Back to top Go down
http://dra-cat.deviantart.com/
odin

odin

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:02 pm

yup ,that would be awesomesauce
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:00 am

Yeah, I like the storyline and tunes, but there needs to be a new version with better graphics. Hope one's made.
Back to top Go down
otaku-dono
Mega Spammer
otaku-dono

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:14 am

I did love the games, but they left a lot to be desired now that I've played through them so much. I hope they do make a remake of it, and make it longer and better than it already is, because that would just make the game so much more complete. To be honest, some aspects of the originals seem rushed or as if GameFreak just couldn't be bothered (Safari Zone, Rock Tunnel etc), so if those small things were fixed up it'd be even more sexy than before.
Back to top Go down
Sarahpom83
Spammer
Sarahpom83

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:04 pm

man I don't remember much of those games, I've got all three of them but I think once i beat them I stopped playing them ><

but my favorite had to be crystal, not sure why but I just remember it was my favorite one.
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:21 pm

I loved it because of improved graphics, genders, EVRYTHING!!!
Even 16 badges.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Coja12
luiy66

luiy66

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 am

same reason as odis, there are lots of things to do and i think the greatest pokemon came from this game. the three dogs were a challenge for me to get, but i eventualy got them all (then the game got a virus and lost em). The fire starter in this was the best becuz it got the best moves and mostly all of the good fire attacks. best game ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?   Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you love Gold/Silver/Crystal? Why?
Page 1 of 1