Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Odin is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
odin

odin

Odin is here Empty
PostSubject: Odin is here   Odin is here EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:35 am

Hi everybody ,i had registered here a while back but i have yet to post something cause of stuff i had to take care of but now that i have some time in my hands i decided to introduce myself ,The name is odin and im from the Twilight Heroes clan on swf ,its a clan that is for the sake of brawl ,anyways im here cause a friend of mine called Ca$h ask me to come here (more like put a Shotgun on my chest and make me do it ,Just kidding ca$h ) ,i just got back from pokemon so im very old fashioned (try 1st gen trainer ) and i think this place is a good place to start over ,also if i get the time ill start making a sig shop here in case anybody needs to update their signatures or banners ,peace out ....
Back to top Go down
DD
DD

Odin is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odin is here   Odin is here EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:14 am

Yay! hai Odin, nice to see you finally posting ^_^ (Ca$h here.) Im sorry to pushing you but your an importan accesory for forums D: j/k xP

Have a good time here and i guess well be nice to you as you kinda of a rookie on pokemon xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEarthAdept
odin

odin

Odin is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odin is here   Odin is here EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:59 pm

yeah ,jeje im pretty much a rookie even if i know a lot about the first gen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odin is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odin is here   Odin is here Empty

Back to top Go down